SOLAR-X (MSX-KC85) high efficiency module is specifically designed to replace Kyocera's popular KC85T modules. This is a hole for hole "BOLT IN REPLACEMENT". The SOLAR-X (12V can be re-wired 6V) MSX-KC85 module uses state of the art multicrystalline technology with a Silicon Nitride (SiN) coating that enhances cell efficiency. Encapsulation beneath high transmission tempered glass is accomplished using an advanced, UV resistant thermal setting plastic. The encapsulant, ethylene vinyl acetate, cushions the solar cells within the laminate and protect the cells from etching. The rear surface of the module is completely sealed from moisture and mechanical damage by a continuous high strength polymer sheet. The SOLAR-X module incorporates a reinforced anodised aluminium frame, designed to meet SOLAR-X High Quality Standards for corrosion resistance. APPLICATIONS INCLUDE: 12 Volt battery charging, Traffic signs & applications, Emergency communications, SCADA systems & monitoring, Small-scale irrigation pumping, Aviation obstruction lighting, Railway signal lighting, Street lighting.
- Drop in Replacement for Kyocera 85W that is discontinued.
- Great for applications from Telcom to Boating to RV.
- Outside Dimentions: 39.60 In Long x 25.70 In Wide
- Pmax=85, Vmp=17.4, Imp=4.88. + 5% / -0% 12V can be re-wired 6V
- 36 High Efficiency Polycrystalline Cells. Rugged Industrial Construction.