DuraMax Model 00111 8'x6' DuraMate Vinyl Shed is ideal for most backyards. Shed was designed to meet the height requirements for most communities. It features wide 61" double doors with padlock eyes. Optional foundation and window kits are available. DuraMax Stronglasting vinyl sheds offer the most important factor needed when considering the purchase of a shed whether it is for storage or any other use - strength, durability, attractiveness, size, value for the money and low maintenance. They offer all weather vinyl exterior which is light colored and has a "siding like" grain pattern on the walls, a roof truss steel support system, sturdy steel reinforced wall columns, fire retardant vinyl which is exclusive to DuraMax, wide and tall double doors. Their most consumer friendly feature all starts with their state of the art engineering - each shed is modularly designed with purchase decision, shipping, and building it already in mind. Sheds are available in many sizes to fit many needs; they ship compactly in own box; all parts are pre-cut, pre-drilled, and labeled for easy sorting and assembly. US Polymers Inc. is the largest plastic extruder in the world, every product is backed with warranty and full customer support.
- 8'x6' DuraMate one of the most popular sellers is ideal for most backyards as the shed was designed to meet the height requirements for most communities featuring wide 61" double doors with padlock eyes
- Vinyl shed reinforced with metal inserted columns for even greater strength and rigidity make this shed stronger than ordinary plastic sheds
- Vinyl is all weather, fire retardant and more durable with a longer life, greater long term value and maintenance free - shed will not fade, rot or mildew like a wood and will not rust or corrode like a painted metal
- Wind tested to 115 MPH when anchored to ground and tested for 1000# snow load
- Assembles in three to four hours with two people - all parts are pre-cut, drilled and numbered so only tools needed are drill with #1 phillips head, hammer, measuring tape, pliers and a ladder