Fully Automatic 7,000-Watt Advanced electronics will detect a utility power outage and automatically start the generator whether you are home or away. Continuous Fuel Supply A permanent connection to natural gas or propane delivers uninterrupted performance with no messy gasoline storage and refueling. Contemporary, Space-Saving Design The most compact and functional design on the market provides for location flexibility and an attractive, subtle yard presence. Quiet Operation Engineered air passages, an automotive-style exhaust system and acoustic foam dampeners ensure 50-Percent quieter operation than most portables. Durable Outdoor Enclosure Each EmPower system features professional rust-proofing and premium storm grey automotive paint for maximum durability and all-weather protection. Computer-Friendly Power Advanced alternator technology provides safe and stable power for computers and other sensitive electronics. Strong Warranty Your guarantee of quality and performance. The 7,000-Watt Automatic system features a competitive 2 year warranty. Legendary Service and Support From professional sizing and selection to installation and service, trust the proven experts at Briggs & Stratton for complete peace of mind.
- Generators have an automotive-style exhaust system and acoustic foam dampeners to ensure 50-percent quieter operation than most portable generators
- Air-cooled standby generators have an automotive-style exhaust system and acoustic foam dampeners to ensure 50-percent quieter operation
- 504cc intake engine with a permanent connection to natural gas or propane gives performance requiring no messy gasoline storage and refueling
- Contemporary, space-saving design features steel enclosure features automotive paint for maximum durability and all-weather protection; CARB compliant
- Measures 31.5-inches in length by 30.25-inches in width by 34-inches in height; 4 year warranty; remote system status