Swimming pool pump motor. Commonly found on inground pool pumps such as Hayward Super Pump, Maxflo, Super II and many other pumps requiring a 56J frame motor. This is a High Service factor motor. Amps are stated based on the full service factor. AO Smith motors are found on most swimming pool pumps. Standard 1081 pump duty motor. Centurion switchless design. Stainless steel shaft. Sealed ball bearings. Motor has 4 threaded bolt holes on face for mounting the pump to the motor. Bolt holes are 5 7/8" on center, measured across the shaft. Wiring diagram on motor name plate. 1 year manufacture warranty.
- 115/230 volts 7.2/14.4 amps 60hz.
- Automatic Overload Protection - Service Factor 1.40
- Non-Reversible - CCW Rotation facing the shaft
- C-Face Mount, Round Body-no base
- 5/8" diameter threaded shaft